A Downdog Jóga a hivatalos intézkedések mentén vár benneteket óráira. Mivel a legújabb járványügyi rendelkezések nem rendelik el a maszkviselést a sportterekben, így azt mi sem tesszük kötelezővé! A létesítmény többi munkavégzőjének (például recepciós) viszont kötelező a maszk.
Fontos: "Maszkot bárki jogosult használni, és a maszkhasználat senki számára sem tiltható meg."
Azonban fontosnak tartjuk, hogy továbbra is csak egészségesen vegyél részt az órákon. Használd a kitett kézfertőtlenítőket, illetve hozz saját kulacsot az iváshoz és kis-törölközőt a kéztörléshez.
Jó gyakorlást kívánunk!
A matracokat minden gyakorlás után fertőtlenítjük. Várunk szeretettel óráinkra!
How to participate in our personal classes
- ✓ Please, register on our online surface and after log in, sign up for the class that you would like to join to. In smaller studios operating with a fewer headcount it can happen that we can not ensure your place.
- ✓ If you can not participate in the class, please, always sign out. Our client and pass managing system will automatically deduct this occasion from your pass. Deadline to sign up and sign out to the classes: 1 hour before the starting of the class.
- ✓ Please, arrive 10 – 15 minutes before the class in order to have enough time for the necessary administration
How to participate in our online classes
- ✓ Please, register on our online surface and after log in, click on Online órák!
- ✓ Check in for the class you want to attend - we close the check-in and check-out 20 minutes before class starts.
- ✓ You can sign up for as many classes as there are occasions left on your online pass.
- ✓ If you do not have an online pass, the system will alert you and redirect you to purchase a pass.
- ✓ You will receive an email 20 minutes before the start of the class with a Zoom link.
- ✓ Click on the link to enter the Zoom room.
- ✓ By default, you will be muted during the class, but you can turn on the microphone any time if you have any questions or comments.
- ✓ If you couldn’t attend live, no problem! Shortly after class, we will send you a link so you can do the class for the next 24 hours.
- After a quick registration (it is super quick) go to the schedule menu, choose the class you want to visit and click on Signing up (Jelentkezem), that’s it. You can sign up for classes 1 hour before their starting. If you have signed up but can’t come to the class, you can cancel with the Sign off (Lejelentkezem) button.
- You can sign up for the afternoon and evening classes usually until the beginning of the class. For the morning day-starter (Napindító) classes until 10pm the previous evening. You will only receive a notification if the class is cancelled. When registering, please provide contact information so we can notify you about any changes. The system will tell you in case the class you’re signing up to is already full.
- Why is it important to sign up?
- The classes only take place if there are enough people signed up. Rooms have a finite capacity, hence there’s an upper limit as well. The morning classes are usually less busy, so if you don’t sign up, the class might be cancelled because there were not enough people in the system. For the afternoon and evening classes it is important to reserve your spot by signing up otherwise it can happen that you come to the class and there are not enough places.
- Why is it important to sign off?
- In case of morning classes the system might show enough guests but if you don’t show up and there are no people the instructor comes in vain. In case of the afternoon and evening classes it may be that removing yourself would allow someone else to sign up for that spot in an otherwise fully booked class. Furthermore, we will deduct the occasion of the passes of the participants who had signed up but did not show up for the class. You can sign out of the class 1 hour before its starting.
- What should I bring?
- We recommend you wear loose, comfortable clothes and bring a towel for the more dynamic classes or bring a towel when the weather is warm. You may need a bottle of water as well. Mats and other props are provided by the studio but of course you can bring your own mat. In the changing rooms we have lockers for your valuables.
- How to check-in?
- Once you have chosen the class successfully signed up, then you can come to the class. Please arrive on time so you have enough time to change and register. This is also when we prepare your membership card, pass or daily ticket. It’s recommended to be there 10-15 minutes before the class starts. We recommend you to do this even if it is not your first time in the studio, as we don’t have full time receptionists in our studios so we can’t let you in if you are late for the class.
Copyright 2016 DownDog Yoga - All rights reserved Top